Since being established in 1995, our preschool has earned a reputation of excellence, inspiring the growth of young hearts, minds and spirits. Everyday our preschoolers make extraordinary strides in their faith, academic and social development. Our curriculum acts as the perfect springboard into SASEAS elementary school. Students will enter kindergarten well prepared and with great comfort and confidence as they walk through familiar halls with their family of peers.
Tours can be scheduled Monday-Friday. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing during your tour. Thank you!
October will be a busy month here at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool. I would like to thank everyone for making this school year start out so smoothly. The children have adjusted very quickly to their preschool routine and you should be very proud of them. I know we are! Listed below are a few items to keep in mind for the month:
1. On Thursday, October 28th, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool will be hosting a walk through Trick-or-Treat event at 6:30 pm. Park in the school lot and stop at treat stations in the bus lane. Each treat station will be manned by your beloved preschool teachers. More details will be sent home in your child’s backpack.
2. Halloween parties will be held on Thursday, October 28th for the 2-day classes and on Friday, October 29th for the 3-day and 5-day classes. Children may dress in costumes that day but we are asking that there be no weapons or scary costumes worn or brought to school. We are emphasizing only the “fun” of Halloween. Costumes should be comfortable, practical and most importantly, bathroom accessible. Children in the PEDAL program may want to bring a change of clothing for the afternoon on the days they come in costume.
3. Thanks to all the parents who signed up to help with the holiday parties for the children. You will be contacted within the next few weeks by the room parents to start planning for the Halloween party coming up this month. All party planning will be done via Sign-up Genius, so watch your email for the Sign-up link. This year we are allowed to have small numbers of parent volunteers at the Halloween parties, but, due to COVID-19 restrictions, only the parents who signed up to work the party may attend, and parents who work the parties are ask to not bring any siblings along.
4. Since fall is upon us and the children will be going outside, please make sure your child’s name is on his/her coat, sweater, mittens, hat, or any other article of clothing they may be wearing to school.
5. Looking ahead: Conference sign-ups for the Parent/Teacher conferences held on November 4th and 5th will be sent to Preschool families via email as a Sign-Up Genius from your child’s teacher. If you don’t receive an email invite to sign up for a conference by Friday, October 29th, contact the preschool office and we will get you signed up for a conference. Reminder: There is no school for the Preschool on November 4th and 5th.
We are off to a great start and it is going to be a wonderful year!
God Bless you and your families,
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
5900 Buckwheat Road, Milford, Ohio 45150, United States
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed