October will be a busy month here at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool. I would like to thank everyone for making this school year start out so smoothly. The children have adjusted very quickly to their preschool routine and you should be very proud of them. I know we are! Listed below are a few items to keep in mind for the month:
1. On Wednesday, October 28th, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool was supposed to have a Pumpkin Carving Night in the cafeteria. Due to COVID and social distancing restrictions we are changing our plan for that night. Details will be sent home shortly after we get approval for any plans that we make.
2. Halloween parties will be held on Thursday, October 29th for the 2-day classes and on Friday, October 30th for the 3-day and 5-day classes. Children may dress in costumes that day but we are asking that there be no weapons or scary costumes worn or brought to school. We are emphasizing only the “fun” of Halloween. Costumes should be comfortable, practical and most importantly, bathroom accessible. Children in the PEDAL program may want to bring a change of clothing for the afternoon on the days they come in costume.
3. Thanks to all the parents who signed up to help with the holiday parties for the children. You will be contacted within the next few weeks by the room parents to start “party” planning for the Halloween party coming up this month. All party planning will be done via Sign-up Genius, so watch your email for the Sign-up link. We regret that for our Halloween and Christmas parties we will not have parents helping in the classroom. We are very hopeful that next spring we will once again invite parents to run the Valentine and Easter parties.
4. Since fall is upon us and the children will be going outside, please make sure your child’s name is on his/her coat, sweater, mittens, hat, or any other article of clothing they may be wearing to school.
5. Lifetouch Picture Retakes are on October 22ndand 23rd.
6. Conference sign-ups for the Parent/Teacher conferences held on November 5th and 6th will be sent to Preschool families via email as a Sign-Up Genius from your child’s teacher. Please look for this email, either in your inbox, or in your SPAM folder. If you do not receive an email invite to sign up for conferences by Friday, October 30th, please notify the preschool office, and we will get you signed up for a conference. Reminder: There is no school for the Preschool on November 5th and 6th.
We are off to a great start and it is going to be a wonderful year! If you have any concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me at (513) 575-9900 or email@example.com.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
5900 Buckwheat Road, Milford, Ohio 45150, United States
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed