Since being established in 1995, our preschool has earned a reputation of excellence, inspiring the growth of young hearts, minds and spirits. Everyday our preschoolers make extraordinary strides in their faith, academic and social development. Our curriculum acts as the perfect springboard into SASEAS elementary school. Students will enter kindergarten well prepared and with great comfort and confidence as they walk through familiar halls with their family of peers.
Tours can be scheduled Monday-Friday. Thank you!
Open Preschool Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year begins on Sunday, January 29, at our Catholic Schools Week Open House. Please Contact us to be emailed Registration Paperwork.
St. Andrew/St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Preschool is preparing for Easter during this season of Lent as we learn about Jesus. Preschoolers are also getting ready to “march” into spring as they decorate their classrooms with shamrocks, rainbows, and flowers. Here are some news items for the month:
1. We would like to extend a huge Thank You to Dr. Rob Reineck and Dr. David Gillespie. Dr. Reineck and Dr. Gillespie have been visiting us from Milford Dental Excellence to teach our preschoolers about dental health and how to take care of their teeth. We look forward to their visits every year. Thank you Dr. Rob and Dr. David!
2. Preschool Spring Picture days are on March 16th and 17th this year. These are different days than the K-8 Spring Pictures. Please Do Not pay for the pictures in advance. You will receive proofs the week of March 20th and can order prints at that time.
3. Preschool Parent Teacher Conferences will take place on Thursday, March 23rd and Friday, March 24th. Your preschool teacher will reach out with a sign up in the next two weeks. Please remember that we will not have school on these conference days.
4. Just to give everyone a “heads-up” on spring break…Preschool’s Easter Break will begin on Thursday, April 6th and continue through Friday, April 14th. Classes resume on Monday, April 17th. Easter parties for the 2-day classes will be on Tuesday April 4th. Easter parties for the 3-day and 5-day classes will be on Wednesday, April 5th.
5. FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL CHILDREN – please be careful when pulling in and out of the preschool parking lot, there is a lot of movement during drop-off and pick-up times and we all need to watch out for our “little ones.” Thank you!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Love, Mrs. Aimee
St. Andrew St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School is a Passionately Catholic, Academically Excellent, Blue Ribbon School.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
5900 Buckwheat Road, Milford, Ohio 45150, United States
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed