Since being established in 1995, our preschool has earned a reputation of excellence, inspiring the growth of young hearts, minds and spirits. Everyday our preschoolers make extraordinary strides in their faith, academic and social development. Our curriculum acts as the perfect springboard into SASEAS elementary school. Students will enter kindergarten well prepared and with great comfort and confidence as they walk through familiar halls with their family of peers.
Tours can be scheduled Monday-Friday. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing during your tour. Thank you!
Our theme for this month is “We Give Thanks” and that is exactly how the preschool staff and I feel about all the great parental support we have received this school year. We are truly blessed to have parents like you as part of our program.
Here are just a few items to bring to your attention:
1) Parent Teacher Conferences are on November 4th and 5th. Please note that there is no school on these conference days.
2) We will be collecting food items for four local families that need assistance over the coming holiday season. A Thanksgiving Turkey will be posted in the hallway during our Conferences. If you would like to help out the families, please pull a feather or two off our turkey and send the items in with your child by Monday, Nov. 15th. I will place any remaining items from our turkey on a signup Genius that I will send out November 8th. The items may be handed to our teaching staff as they help your children in and out of the car lines. Thank you in advance for your generosity helping others in our community!
3) Mark your calendars for the Preschool Thanksgiving Feasts. 2-day classes will have their feasts on Thursday, November 18th, and 3-day and 5-day classes will have their feasts on Friday, November 19th. We are limiting the number of people in our classrooms, allowing each child to have one family member at the feast. All guest must wear masks to the feast. You will be asked to sign up to send in an item for the feast at your child’s conference on November 4th or 5th.
4) Our Thanksgiving break will begin with no school on Tuesday, Nov. 23rd. School will resume on Monday, November 29th.
5) On November 22nd the preschool’s Giving Tree will be sent out in an email with a Signup Genius link. It will contain wish list items from the four families we are assisting over the holidays. The children range in age from infants to teenagers. PLEASE WRAP THE GIFTS (this is a change from past years), and label the gift with the family number from the sign up Genius so it ends up with the correct child. All Wrapped Giving Tree Gifts must be in the preschool office Tuesday, Dec. 14th. The families are scheduled to pick them up Dec. 15th. Thanks again! You are all so willing to provide help to others so that they might have a joyous holiday season.
If you have questions about the opportunities available to you in our programs, feel free to send us a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
5900 Buckwheat Road, Milford, Ohio 45150, United States
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
Saturday - Sunday: Closed